Rabu, 25 November 2015

Chili's !!

Hiya guys !!

Hope you all doing well until this time . So far so great ??!!
So now , ain nak share pengalaman lunch di Chili's . Kaki menjejaki Citta
Mall then someone drop me and my cousin in front of Chili's restaurant . Wowww !!
Ok , one thing to say , Citta Mall is full of ceiling fan . No aircond at the outside corridor . I think that's the great idea . Save cost , go green , love our earth !!

So , Chili's are one of the expensive restaurant as a student like me . But , we went there as 3 people , so patak2 (share the price) .

We ordered this as our lunch , and its about Rm160++ . I forgot the name but it tasty , sweet , yummy , cheesy and kenyang !!

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Budak hitam telah mengintai...

Feedjit

 
Copyright 2015 Reserved to Nurain How Design By Cik Nurfarah